Wednesday 19 March 2014

I quit smoking with the help of pills


I am going to tell you about the story of my friend Manu who was addicted to smoking. He attended several free trainings and after consulting the doctor took the quit smoking pills and become a non-smoker.
Like most addicts, there was nothing casual about his habit. He went from a few cigarettes a day to a pack every day within weeks. He smoked from morning till he went to bed at night. His friends who knew him well never thought that he would quit. I never thought that he would quit. He quit finally and we all were surprised how he quit. According to him instead of saying How can I quit smoking smokers could say I can quit smoking and it is possible for daily smokers also.




Figure6 I quit smoking [Photograph] by Dan R, 2007
Adapted from https://www.flickr.com/search/?q=smoking%20quit%2




When you quit smoking you will feel headache, anxiety, nausea and a craving for more cigarettes. Also there is sweating, tingling in the hands and feet. All these are the symptoms of quitting smoking.

If my friend who was chain smoker, can quit, I think you can also quit smoking. Am I right?

1 comment:

  1. Very nice job on the blog. I'm trying to quit smoking as well and would like to know how exactly he quit! I smoke 2 packs a day at the moment, I am smoking right now as I type this. Any help would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete